Tuesday, June 3, 2014

REVIEW | ELF Lip Exfoliator


Whadd'Up Bossies!

Today, I'm coming with a review from ELF Cosmetics and it's their Lip Exfoliator.

This lip exfoliator cost $3 and you can purchase this on their website or your local drugstore (Wal-Mart, Target, CVS/Rite Aide, or Walgreens). 

Ingredients : Sugar, Grape Seed Oil, Avocado Oil, Shea Butter, and Jojoba Oil.

My First Impressions : I was looking for a lip scrub that fits to my budget, other lip scrubs I came across cost over $10 and I'm not balling like it! But, huge kudos to the females who CAN. I went on ELF Cosmetics and look for one; I found one that I wanted. I purchase it online and waited to arrive. On my lips, the scrub removed the dead skin on the second try, sometimes the third time.

Overall: I have no problem with the lip scrub; I'm not bothered that I have to apply the scrub more than once. 

Pros : Easy to apply, Great price, Effective, Not Messy and Lightweight.
Cons : None.

ELF Cosmetics Website : www.eyeslipsface.com

Hope you guys love this review and help you ladies out on finding a lip treatment that fits into your budget. 

Take care and Stay Bossy xo Shabria

No comments:

Post a Comment