Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Job Hunting Is So Frustrating!


I'm at the point where I want to give up this job hunting BUT I really want to have some money and provide for me and my family. I don't know what I'm doing wrong sometimes. I don't submit job applications anymore because some hiring managers ALWAYS say that my application isn't on file but I submit it a week and a few days ago :/ I print out applications, fill them out and submit them in person to the hiring managers. A week and few days later I do a followup, sometimes they will say the hiring managers ins't in at the moment, they're not hiring at the moment, and my application isn't file; which is very irritating! 

I started job hunting when I was 15, I remember filling applications to jobs I never thought of working at: retail, fast food, daycare, grocery stores etc I had one job but it was very short, like 2 months and I like to say, to me wasn't enough experience for me. Ever since then, I will admit that I'm desperate right now, I will do anything to have a job.

But I'm sending 'hope you get that job' vibes to EVERYONE who are on their job hunting themselves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment