Thursday, July 23, 2015

Hask Argan Oil Intense Deep Conditioning Hair Treatment REVIEW

Hask Argan Oil Intense Deep Conditioning Hair Treatment, 1.75 Ounce
*Picture isn't mine*

What's up guys, I have a new review for you.

So, I brought this Hask Argan Oil Intense Deep Conditioning Hair Treatment recently and used to for my wash day. I only brought one and this hair treatment is really nice; it does what it said. The package says it strengthen, restores and smooths dry, damaged hair; I have dry damaged chemically treated *relaxed* hair so it did the job for my hair.


After washing my hair, I applied this while its wet, massaged and focused on to the damaged areas and let it penetrate for 10 minutes. And after 10 minutes, I rinse it out in cool water. It also said for the best results, finish with Hask Argan Oil Exotic Shine Treatment *I don't pay that & I didn't see it*, The scent is okay with me, doesn't matter if it's heavy or light and the consistency of the product is like cream but a little lightweight but it isn't watery. It helps for all hair types.

Where You Can Find It: Ulta, Drugstores, & etc *I found mines at Smith's*

The Price: $2.99

My Honest Rating: 4.5/5, because I wish I brought the exotic shine treatment.   

No comments:

Post a Comment